Pretty funny

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
For some reason I thought of @Pilchard when I saw this lol
3FA46E88-A08F-447D-9547-0872F934FCF5.png

WTM

yeah well ive seen and know a lot of folks that have caught some big arse saltwater fish. my nephews did on their first trip.

but i can count on one hand the people i know who have landed a double digit big.

Pilchard

yeah well ive seen and know a lot of folks that have caught some big arse saltwater fish. my nephews did on their first trip.

but i can count on one hand the people i know who have landed a double digit big.
10lb bass are bycatch when targeting real fish deep in the everglades.....lol

For real though.... just because a fish is big in the salt, doesn't mean it's a trophy.... There are a few things I would compare to a 10lb bass.... 40inch snook, tarpon on fly, marlin, etc.... It's the pinnacle of the sport... Just because something was 50lbs doesn't make it special(to me).

moondawg

Juat about any saltwater fish is special for me. Mainly because I don't get to go very often. My first saltwater catch was a crevalle jack, which was called a trash fish. But the fight it put up made it a memory I'll never forget!

Doecrusher

My grandpa lived in Port Isabel,TX and going down for the summers ruined freshwater fishing for most of my youth. Fun times and would like to get back down there but probably like a zoo now..

Latest posts