Poaching

dr

A guy in our neighborhood has been spotlighting, killing deer for years in Cumberland Co. I see him near our farm, and hear the shots. He killed about a dozen last year, and they can be seen in his barn when driving by. This happens just about every night.I reported him several years ago, and nothing was done. Why Not? Thanks

Carlos

A guy in our neighborhood has been spotlighting, killing deer for years in Cumberland Co. I see him near our farm, and hear the shots. He killed about a dozen last year, and they can be seen in his barn when driving by. This happens just about every night.I reported him several years ago, and nothing was done. Why Not? Thanks
Is there a Dodge diesel truck involved?

Did you actually speak with the county
GW about it? Only season I ask, is if you called the poaching hotline, he may not have gotten all the information.

(The local GW of our area now is very responsive, and will take care of it, trust me.)

dr

Is there a Dodge diesel truck involved?

Did you actually speak with the county
GW about it? Only season I ask, is if you called the poaching hotline, he may not have gotten all the information.

(The local GW of our area now is very responsive, and will take care of it, trust me.)
No, side by side. I'll give him a try. Thanks

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
One thing to remember just because you don't SEE them doing anything doesn't really mean they aren't.
Seen that first hand a few years ago.

May or may not be the case, but I know if they ride around in plain sight it's hard to build a case.

Latest posts