Poached..

RoyalPrudent

I like it when they sit down and build a fire in the middle of a road...
and i don't even really care about coon hunters. I don't think they have an impact on hunting, but the random building fires and leaving impromptu fire rings is pretty crazy.

DeerCamp

and i don't even really care about coon hunters. I don't think they have an impact on hunting, but the random building fires and leaving impromptu fire rings is pretty crazy.
I care only because some of the ones I have run into treat private land like public.

It's just not the way that sportsmen are supposed to operate.

Don'tDrinkTinks

View attachment 178690

Looks like a bird on his back as well.. Really pisses me off because this is one of the birds I was going to take my 9 yo son after..

Anyways TWRA notified and we have people on it.. But if anyone recognizes this knucklehead off Hwy 50 in Centerville let me know?
sad thing is , he will probably just get a slap on the hand .
Thisā€¦ I bet nothing happens to him.

Atchman2

I bet the poacher's fine will be less than what a lease costs for a year. It will work out great for him.
That is the thing that I see on these wardens like shows. The fine is so small I was thinking to myself, "Only $135 dollars? HECK why worry about it?".

Now you don't trespass in Texas! That is not a state that fools around with trespassing and illegal hunting!

My hunting area is near Windrock. Trespassers are something we deal with weekly. We've tried blocking trails, tried putting concrete blocks on the trails, painted purple everywhere. Doesn't matter, they find a way around our barriers, cut trees, etc. I've almost given up hunting there because of the four wheelers and BEARS. :confused: I don't think the bears like them either and seem to refuge where no one is around.

knightrider

That is the thing that I see on these wardens like shows. The fine is so small I was thinking to myself, "Only $135 dollars? HECK why worry about it?".

Now you don't trespass in Texas! That is not a state that fools around with trespassing and illegal hunting!

My hunting area is near Windrock. Trespassers are something we deal with weekly. We've tried blocking trails, tried putting concrete blocks on the trails, painted purple everywhere. Doesn't matter, they find a way around our barriers, cut trees, etc. I've almost given up hunting there because of the four wheelers and BEARS. :confused: I don't think the bears like them either and seem to refuge where no one is around.
Same thing on tackett creek! Twra should be ashamed for what they have let happen to our public lands with thise danged sxs ! Millions of tons of soil being washed away yearly and nobody cares, trash everywhere but they gotta get that ridding money

Spider wire isn't just for catching fish. Just sayin'!

Latest posts