Poached..

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
View attachment 178690

Looks like a bird on his back as well.. Really pisses me off because this is one of the birds I was going to take my 9 yo son after..

Anyways TWRA notified and we have people on it.. But if anyone recognizes this knucklehead off Hwy 50 in Centerville let me know?
We are in west Hickman just a couple miles from 50 and I know guys that know a lot of people…is this more W Hickman or E Hickman?

dogsled

2-Step Enabled
I have seen it a lot, not near as much as coon hunters but I've seen a lot of it.
One of my neighbors got into an altercation with a coon hunter, the dogs had chased a coon up into his yard, and they were shining lights into his windows, middle of the night. Coon hunter had the nerve to tell him he had permission from the landowner to hunt there. My neighbor is the landowner.

dogsled

2-Step Enabled
good luck. Poachers and trespassers are the worst
Yes, not sure why people think they can go wherever they want. I like to ask them if they want me riding through their yards. Trespassing is rampant here, mostly just riders. Guy came riding through with his boom box blasting, claimed to be lost. Ruined my turkey hunt for the day.

TNTreeman

Yes, not sure why people think they can go wherever they want. I like to ask them if they want me riding through their yards. Trespassing is rampant here, mostly just riders. Guy came riding through with his boom box blasting, claimed to be lost. Ruined my turkey hunt for the day.
I deal with trespassers all the time at my place. Not just hunters, walkers and treasure hunters with nice detectors. I love all the excuses and names of people that gave them permission.

HUNT4ONE

Looks like a bird on his back as well.. Really pisses me off because this is one of the birds I was going to take my 9 yo son after.. Anyways TWRA notified and we have people on it.. But if anyone recognizes this knucklehead off Hwy 50 in Centerville let me know? I bet he is a local.....I use a step ladder to hang my cams. Most tresspassers wont haul a ladder into a woods they shouldnt be in.

Hope ya catch em!!!!!

gordonc615

View attachment 178690

Looks like a bird on his back as well.. Really pisses me off because this is one of the birds I was going to take my 9 yo son after..

Anyways TWRA notified and we have people on it.. But if anyone recognizes this knucklehead off Hwy 50 in Centerville let me know?
Hate that! I hunt public in Nashville and actually had to yell at a guy because he was poaching but didn't see me on the adjacent public. It's guys like that who mess it up for everyone

Gravey

Yeah so we found him. Kudos to TWRA called me back the night it was reported and did great work!

Don't want to divulge too much info on the interwebs but we are working on the next steps..
I hope they make him pay a hefty fine and throw all they can at him. At least enough to make him think about it the next time the thought pops in his head.

Latest posts