Please Read !!!! In need for a kid.

FLTENNHUNTER1

Scam website! This guy has been in a Houston jail on multiple felony fraud charges for months. It's criminal that the website is still up, but there is no product. Pages and pages of discussion about this on 24hourcampfire.com.
No yugo! Thanks for the heads up. What about the other link I posted?

FLTENNHUNTER1

Sorry guys I had no idea there were so many scam ammo sites out there. We should round them all up and hang 'em. Nothing worse than a thief.

It looks like there is a demand for 35 Remington. Sounds like a business opportunity for someone.

chart1300

I'm not sure of any particular needs except ammo but I will ask. I am more than glad to get / give him anything he needs I just can't find the ammo. Thank you so much for asking. I would love to outfit him with new stuff this year and make it a special yr. I may buy him a new rifle after he kills one with his dads so he can retire it.

TNRifleman

I'm not sure of any particular needs except ammo but I will ask. I am more than glad to get / give him anything he needs I just can't find the ammo. Thank you so much for asking. I would love to outfit him with new stuff this year and make it a special yr. I may buy him a new rifle after he kills one with his dads so he can retire it.
Good deal. If you go that route, I could really help you with the price on a CVA Cascade.

Stumpsitter

I have never ask for help on the site so not really sure how to go about this. I know there is a great group of people on here that are always willing to help out so hear it goes. There is a young man here in Dyersburg (12) who's dad died from a very very long fight with Covid at a young age. His dad had a 336 Marlin chambered in 35 Remington and he wants more than anything to take his dads rifle hunting but I can't find any ammo. If anybody has any I will be glad to buy it. He has his heart set on that so any help would greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance !
I got federal s.p. 200gr. & Rem.
Core lokt. 150gr. Full boxes. Let me know if you haven't found any closer to you. I'm in Marion county. I'll have to mail them to you.

chart1300

I would love to find him 3 doxes Boxes total. So far a partial is all I have thanks to TNRandy. I will gladly pay for them. Just let me know what you need for them @Trnr Thanks in advance. Just to clarify I'm not expecting you to come up with all 3 Just hoping to find him that many total so he has enough for a few years of hunting.