Please read it’s for a Kid

batten_down

Congratulations to the young hunter. And kudos to everyone involved with making it happen. Thank you for sharing. Good stuff.

Bunt

I know this is the wrong place to post this but I promised all those that helped the little fellow out with ammo etc… that when we got it done I would post the pic. We had great encounters with 2 different good bucks but they just didn't present a good ethical shot. We still ended up getting it done on a big old nanny doe. First deer kill. The season is still young stay tuned!! Thanks again to all that helped With everything , this was one happy young man. I know his dad would be proud!! For those that are seeing this for the first time he lost his dad to a very long bought with Covid. Please continue to pray for the family as they are approaching the year mark and are still having a tough time with it. They are are great family!!! Thanks
Chad,
That's awesome, so glad to see this post. God bless
Thanks for posting the follow-up.

HUNT4ONE

I know this is the wrong place to post this but I promised all those that helped the little fellow out with ammo etc… that when we got it done I would post the pic. We had great encounters with 2 different good bucks but they just didn't present a good ethical shot. We still ended up getting it done on a big old nanny doe. First deer kill. The season is still young stay tuned!! Thanks again to all that helped With everything , this was one happy young man. I know his dad would be proud!! For those that are seeing this for the first time he lost his dad to a very long bought with Covid. Please continue to pray for the family as they are approaching the year mark and are still having a tough time with it. They are are great family!!! Thanks
Prayer has been sent for both he n his Mom......
May God bless him and slways be part of his life...

Shikari75

Congratulations to the young man and to you for talking him out to enljoy the outdoors

Latest posts