Sold/Expired Please - Please, read and donate as you can.. Members family needs our help!

spctbone

2-Step Enabled
Just wanted to post an update on Ms. Haley. Today she is at the Nashville Aquarium with her biological dad and sister. I am sure they will have tons of photos to share. And we have spoke with MD Anderson in Houston and she will be going there in Jan/Fed for a much wanted second opinion. Hopefully the Dr.s there have a solution for her issues. I want to personally thank all of you amazing people who have sent cards, prayers and kind words to her. She loves getting the letters and cards of encouragement. So please keep them coming! Her address again is
Haley Ferguson
6222 Ellesmere Dr.
Knoxville, Tn 37921.
If you would like to donate you can by either Check, PayPal, or GoFundMe links to follow.

AGAIN THANK YOU ALL AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

spctbone

2-Step Enabled
Sorry I haven't posted a lot in here guys, it's been crazy with the holidays, treatment and adventures. We were able to get to the Georgia Aquarium last week and it was awesome! Here are a few pictures from that adventure. You can see more on her Facebook page. I also got to accompany her to the Five Finger Death Punch concert which was amazing. Again thank you guys and gals for all you have done. May God bless you all7696B70B-929E-40A9-86B4-250AD8DD8272.jpegBBB35B89-8D12-47F6-B593-4C325D4BD27D.jpeg65F43AC8-5A5D-422C-93DB-F7D25785CF26.jpegA37C7DFB-67AD-4C7C-86AE-E751D646F2AA.jpeg

spctbone

2-Step Enabled
Update on Haley. Her mom posted this in her FB page. Please keep up the prayers.

Today did not go how we expected. We went to the hospital to get chemo today. We did labs and Dr visit. Haley had a lot of redness, hot to the touch, and swelling(more than usual) in her left leg. We were told that they worried about a blood clot or severe cellulitis. So direct admit we go on the cancer floor. After a 6 hour wait in the lobby for a room to open, we got set up in her room and they did the ultrasound so we could get result in the morning. They already started her on vancomycin and lovenox injections along with other meds as precaution. Hopefully we are not in the hospital long we are supposed to leave for a retreat in NC. Fingers crossed we do not have to reschedule and Haley feels up to this trip. Send all your prayers and thoughts Haley's way. We will update everyone tomorrow on anything info we get. Hugs

spctbone

2-Step Enabled
Update: No blood clot! Just a severe case of cellulitis. She is getting IV antibiotics over the next few days. We have postponed the trip so she can feel better before traveling. She will be resting the next few days to get better ❤️‍🩹 we will keep everyone posted

spctbone

2-Step Enabled
Just wanted to post an update on Haley, while she was in the hospital they did another CT scan, we got the results back yesterday. I am sad to say that the tumor in her cervix has gotten larger, and the cancer has spread to more of her lymph nodes and is still on the liver. The Dr. told us that it seems as though the chemotherapy has stopped working which will shorten the time we were originally given. We are planning a trip to MD Anderson in January, hopefully they may have something they can do. I ask that you guys keep her in your thoughts and prayers. And thank you all again for all the support you guys and gals have given so far.

Kimber45

Just wanted to post an update on Haley, while she was in the hospital they did another CT scan, we got the results back yesterday. I am sad to say that the tumor in her cervix has gotten larger, and the cancer has spread to more of her lymph nodes and is still on the liver. The Dr. told us that it seems as though the chemotherapy has stopped working which will shorten the time we were originally given. We are planning a trip to MD Anderson in January, hopefully they may have something they can do. I ask that you guys keep her in your thoughts and prayers. And thank you all again for all the support you guys and gals have given so far.
Praying that MDA can figure things out

spctbone

2-Step Enabled
Does anyone have anything they would like to donate for this fundraiser? We will have a cow rug, a tree stand, alcohol baskets, ammo, food, snacks and cupcakes, noodle boards, quilts, etc. if you have anything you are willing to let go please let me know.
If anyone owns a business and wants to donate a gift certificate or make something we can sell that would be amazing. We appreciate everyone's help and the money we get from this fundraiser will be her trip to Disney or universal maybe both.. we love you all and share share share. Thank you again!

spctbone

2-Step Enabled
Latest update on Ms. Haley! The Dr. at UT has stopped all treatment, they said that the treatment has stopped working as the cancer continues to spread and at this point there is no use in continuing it😭 We hope and pray when we get to MD Anderson in January the Dr.'s there have something they can do for our girl. Please continue to pray for Haley. We look forward to seeing you guys that can make it at the fundraiser in January.

spctbone

2-Step Enabled
Update from Haley yesterday:

Hey everyone I just wanted to give y'all an update since I had my post hospital check up. The dr said everything is looking good and home health is coming out once a week to check on me and to make sure I don't get another infection that gets as bad as the last one. I had two blood clots in my lungs but they seem to be getting better because it's been alot easier to get around and up the steps at home. They did start me on new meds to try to prevent more blood clots from happening and stopped a few that causes them. But all in all I'm feeling WAYYYYYYYYYY better and I'm extremely grateful for all the love and support and prayers you all have been sending my way ❤️ oh and best news with all the antibiotics and fluids they gave me there was no leg swelling! Yay my legs feel so good because I don't have to walk off extra weight lol! Anyways if anyone has any questions just ask! Much love to everyone happy Valentine's Day❤️💕

spctbone

2-Step Enabled
Not the way we wanted to end this night.. we are hoping this doesn't get as bad as last time. Her septic levels are up again and we will keep everyone posted.

Attachments

• EDE2F551-31C8-430F-8878-9554BBBA6FEB.jpeg
    EDE2F551-31C8-430F-8878-9554BBBA6FEB.jpeg
    85.8 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts