Sold/Expired Please - Please, read and donate as you can.. Members family needs our help!

spctbone

2-Step Enabled
The items left on her bucket list that hasn't been acquired are as follows (in no particular order):

visit devils Den in Fl

Visit Yellowstone Nation al park

go Zip linning

visit the Grand tetons

visit Hershey PA museum

Go to a concert

go on a cruise

go to Disney world

make mom, nana, sister and best friend Madi goodbye build-a bear before I die

go to the beach and see the sea turtles, dolphins, and other stuff

go to a City I have never been

go to universal studios for Harry Potter

go to Univergal Horror nights

stay at the Harry Potter Air B&B

go wine tasting at a vineyard

go horse back riding (maybe on a beach)

new hair color (Has lost all hair so may not be possible)

try acupuncture

Last edited:

Sharecropper

Tbone
How about you and Haley getting some details about a specific destination and date's available and I can call and secure accommodations or airline tickets for her use.
Or prepay the build a bear for the family members, just get the location and I'll get the phone number.
Get a name for her zip line adventure and I could call them and get that paid.
I'm trying to narrow down and help but looking for guidance to get something done.
Thank you

Snake

For those of you out there praying for Haley here is an update for you:

You all know she had two units of blood on Tuesday because her hemoglobin was 5. Last night they gave her more blood and today she is getting it again. This chemo is really messing with all her lab numbers and making her pretty weak. She is still eating as you can see in the picture.

For any of those able to donate blood we would appreciate the help before Haley depletes the stock. She is O+ she I'm pretty sure you can donate in her name. Even if you are not her blood type donating to help other people here in need is much appreciated. She is at UT medical center Knoxville RM #529
#bloodneeded #donateblood #helphaley #bucketlistadventuresView attachment 151530
I used to give all the time gave around four gallons but the meds I take won't allow me to give anymore . Was going to give for Kenbob10 but found out the meds I take I can't. Shoot I liked giving blood . Sorry .

spctbone

2-Step Enabled
I used to give all the time gave around four gallons but the meds I take won't allow me to give anymore . Was going to give for Kenbob10 but found out the meds I take I can't. Shoot I liked giving blood . Sorry .
I'm the same way. Had skin cancer removed and the banned me lol

Last edited:

rem270

Tbone
How about you and Haley getting some details about a specific destination and date's available and I can call and secure accommodations or airline tickets for her use.
Or prepay the build a bear for the family members, just get the location and I'll get the phone number.
Get a name for her zip line adventure and I could call them and get that paid.
I'm trying to narrow down and help but looking for guidance to get something done.
Thank you
Great thing you're doing SC. Have you got anything lined out yet? That's awesome and I know the family is very appreciative. I started following Haley on FB last week and looks like she had a great weekend at the aquarium.

spctbone

2-Step Enabled
You guys truly are amazing. The last day and a half have been absolutely mind blowing. We have gotten some amazing support and even better news. I'll post the news later after more details come about. @Kimber45 you my friend are a God send.

Kimber45

You guys truly are amazing. The last day and a half have been absolutely mind blowing. We have gotten some amazing support and even better news. I'll post the news later after more details come about. @Kimber45 you my friend are a God send.
We absolutely all want the very best for Haley! Prayers that everything is headed in the right direction! 🙏

Latest posts