Please forgive me...

Popcorn

2-Step Enabled
Cookeville, TN Cadiz, KY and random other places
My wife wanted an air fryer, I agreed hoping to lower cholesterol and my weight. Tried several different foods and methods over a week.
Threw the damn thing out and made certain there was no evidence of it ever being here!
There is no connection between flavor / taste and "air", stop fooling yourself.
Eating is an event to be enjoyed in our home not a form of punishment for perceived consumption sins.

CATCHDAWG

My wife wanted an air fryer, I agreed hoping to lower cholesterol and my weight. Tried several different foods and methods over a week.
Threw the damn thing out and made certain there was no evidence of it ever being here!
Eating is an event to be enjoyed in our home not a form of punishment for perceived consumption sins.
I'll have to disagree with some of that, the air fryer has it's place (apparently okra ain't one of them) I actually really like the way burgers come out and they make great wings. Pizza and lasagna are pretty dang good too.

TAFKAP

It's a glorified convection oven, so take it for what it's worth.

However, if you're craving some okra that's not boiled, the TAFKAP family loves roasted okra, and I think the Air "Fryer" would be a perfect method to make it. Split fresh okra lengthwise down the middle, and toss in olive oil. Season to taste with salt & pepper, then let it rock in a 400° regular oven. No idea what the setting is on an Air "Fryer" though.

The goal is an almost crispy texture that's got a nice browned finish to it. Goes great with homemade ranch dipping sauce.

iowavf

I'll have to disagree with some of that, the air fryer has it's place (apparently okra ain't one of them) I actually really like the way burgers come out and they make great wings. Pizza and lasagna are pretty dang good too.
I'll agree. I use ours all the time, at least 3 to 5 times a week. Won't go without having one.

redblood

Agree. Eat what you want. Just reduce it by 50 percent and add exercise

Latest posts