Planned any trips?

Double-D-Team

Has anyone planned any trips yet?

If the weather holds up like I hope we will pull the cover off the first of April and go somewhere the second week. Not sure yet, but I'm getting in the mood... :grin:

I've had cabin fever... :crazy:

moondawg

Not really so much camping, but I am going to the Florida Keys to go fishing on the flats. Never done it before, and I am stoked!

My wife wants to go camping at Roan Mountain State Park in July when we go to a wedding in Bristol.

That's it so far, until my annual camping/fishing trip in November.

Mag

2-Step Enabled
Not till June when we will go to Deep Creek, NC then Big South Fork in the fall

GRAMPS

R.I.P.
My wife and I have a camping trip to Florida planned for the last week of April. We will probably camp a couple of weekends close to home before we leave for Florida.

Double-D-Team

GRAMPS said:
My wife and I have a camping trip to Florida planned for the last week of April. We will probably camp a couple of weekends close to home before we leave for Florida.

That's a good thing to camp near home before a big trip. You can work out the bugs. I really enjoy some of the camp grounds in NE Tn near home. :)

GRAMPS

R.I.P.
Well, I had to cancel my trip to Florida after my rototiller broke down and the repair dude said it likly ain't gonna be cheap to fix. I did decide to go to Myrtle Beach and camp instead. That trip will save a lot of gas versus driving to Florida.

RTR

Would like to go back to Jekyll Island off the coast of Georgia. If not, we'll camp on private land on the Nolachuckey a couple of times and Big Creek on N.C. border.

Latest posts