Anyone know anything about RVs?

TRK

My first post didn't work so I'm trying again. I got this rv a few months ago for dirt cheap. Was just going to use it for quota hunts and weekend hunting trips but I'm starting to like it more and more. It needed a lot of work and still needs finished. I'm no expert and I need help it's going to be hard to explain but I'll do my best. So the front brakes are like any other disk front brakes but the outside brake pad snapped right in place but the inside pad just fits perfectly with no snap. It'll stop itself but when it's rolling I can hear that pad clicking. After about 30mins at Advanced Auto comparing brakes the ones I put on it are the only ones that fit. I'm not sure what I did wrong or if I didn't get the right brakes. Just need a little help! It is a 1983 Chevy 30 21' class C
4d9214636b20ffd14216b0702a6cb04c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhardy

Did you ever get this thing fixed? Any pictures of the problem? Does it stop. But it just clicks while stopping?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

TRK

jhardy":1hoogw5o said:
Did you ever get this thing fixed? Any pictures of the problem? Does it stop. But it just clicks while stopping?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I'm giving you a really late response lol.
Anyway I used it once hated it and sold it go figure [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk