Anyone running a roof top tent????

leeinmemphis

Hey everyone,

Just curious if anyone here is using a RTT? I have one on order to go on a bedrack on my tacoma but it's not suppose to ship for about another month. Was wondering what everyone's opinion is of them. We plan on using it while in campgrounds on fishing trips and a couple of trips a year to the local off road parks to play in the rocks. Here is a pic of the tent I ordered:

I've had a couple of soft shell RTT's and a hard shell version. I'm really hoping that the hybrid lives up to it's reputation. I need something as low as possible to the ground so the hybrid fits the bill.

jhardy

I've looked at them over and over. I think I will eventually buy one. But we just got rid of our popup and bought a 26 foot travel trailer. I'd love to have it for quick trips or short hunting trips

Omega

Looks good, seems to be better than the ground ones that I have used in the past, keep the critters out better I bet. I had looked at the tents that just go onto the bed of a truck, since it's just me, when I planned a couple trips to TX to hog hunt. But I got a hybrid travel trailer that I use when I hunt, which was much better due to the toilet. I now park it at my hunting property and sleep in it just when I hunt. I have a few regular tents and hardly ever use them, so if I had gone ahead with the purchase it would just be collecting dust in the shed too.