pizzar tonight

WTM

the taste reminds me of family pizza in camden when i was a teenager. i cant make a circle for crap, lol.

still working on the craigs famiky(skyway lanes) dough though. it has more of a crisp cracker style crust.

can wait to get my wood fired brick oven completed.

74972337-AB12-48FE-A374-05ED8A24B7A2.jpeg

WTM

Show us the design of the oven please
im leaning more toward this one to kill 2 birds with one stone, instead of the neopolitan design. this way the opening can be larger and i can cook pizzas, bread, and roast or braise meats. i was going to fab an argetinian grill anyways.

redblood

im leaning more toward this one to kill 2 birds with one stone, instead of the neopolitan design. this way the opening can be larger and i can cook pizzas, bread, and roast or braise meats. i was going to fab an argetinian grill anyways.

Man that is nice. Are u building it or having it done. I dont have the skill to build one

WTM

Man that is nice. Are u building it or having it done. I dont have the skill to build one
yeah ill build it, i can get most of the materials locally but might have to order the ceramic cooking surface. im thinking ill probably do the build in 2 seperate pieces, pizza oven and argetinian grill.

if built correctly most should reach over 800 deg and once the fire goes to embers the fire brick will hold heat for a while. i figure i could cook the family pizza for lunch and then that evening i could roast meat or meatballs and make bread all with one fire maybe.

i like to cook in the winter time and a steel grill or smoker just doesnt stay hot enough without adding a lot of fuel. im hoping this will solve my problem with that issue too.

Latest posts