Pistol opinion

Huntaholic

Going against the grain here, but GLOCK all the way. They aren't pretty, the triggers suck, the grip angle is funky to me, but NOTHING works or takes abuse like a Glock. One of mine fell off the truck, (long story) skidded 100 yards down the pavement, ended up in the gravel on the side of the road, but guess what? It still fed fired and functioned fine and the only road rash was a tiny bit on the side of the front sight. In addition to that, it very well MAY have been ran over by a vehicle or 2 before I finally found it!

Snake

Going against the grain here, but GLOCK all the way. They aren't pretty, the triggers suck, the grip angle is funky to me, but NOTHING works or takes abuse like a Glock. One of mine fell off the truck, (long story) skidded 100 yards down the pavement, ended up in the gravel on the side of the road, but guess what? It still fed fired and functioned fine and the only road rash was a tiny bit on the side of the front sight. In addition to that, it very well MAY have been ran over by a vehicle or 2 before I finally found it!
This ^^^^ ugly gun but durable . Had a Glock 43 Desert Storm but just didn't think much of the 9mm while carring . It would do the job but a Glock 45 mod. 21 to me is just better . Cumbersome but you have firepower when needed .

Grill-n-man

If you haven't seen or thought about it look at the Springfield Hellcat as well. It has a little bigger grip than the 365. The Glock and sig are both excellent guns and can't go wrong with either of them. Both have been out for awhile and should find plenty of info out there both good and bad. The 365 SAS can be difficult to get used to, as the sights are not conventional and some have issues with that. They're not difficult to shoot but definitely different.

TAFKAP

Buddy of mine just got a Springfield Wildcat, and it's pretty slick too. But the SAS with its glowing "lollipop" sight is really a big advantage

Urban_Hunter

I have a p238 and I don't love it. Has totally soured me on Sig....which sucks because I used to love em.
Wow! I'm interested to hear why?

I bought mine and my wife took it over... so I bought me another one. My dad shot it and then went and bought him one. My cousin came and shot them with us and bought his wife a 238 and himself a 938. My family owns 5 of them lol

shirtshirt

Wow! I'm interested to hear why?

I bought mine and my wife took it over... so I bought me another one. My dad shot it and then went and bought him one. My cousin came and shot them with us and bought his wife a 238 and himself a 938. My family owns 5 of them lol
The slide fails to return to the fully forward position on a regular basis. I've lubricated, switched return springs, tried different ammo, etc... the only thing I haven't done is send it back to Sig. I want to love it....but end up getting frustrated every time I take it to the range.

I am just now coming to grips with not liking Sig for this experience. Since I haven't sent it to Sig, am I being irrational? Lol, yes.

mr.big

Im loving it, fits the hand so much better than the hellcat or the 365, and more accurate for me!
They had all the glocks and the hellcat the ez slide shield and several others. I didn't like the safety grip on the ez slide and I just liked the feel of the shield plus. So I took a chance on it and so far it shoots about everything to where I point it

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Friend of mine let me handle his 365 last night...definitely will be the next gun I own! Felt great and shoots awesome.

Anybody want a Glock 19 gen 2?;)

Latest posts