Pimped out my Shelter & Sleep System

buckbstr_1

That is cool. By the way, I purchase the first lite merino wool neck gaiter. It is thin as panty hose! Is it going to be warm?

buckbstr_1

I checked for your response and didn't see anything. Thanks for posting the thread with responses. I hope I am satisfied with the purchases. I have some Russell app gear and I love the stuff. It is a great gear. I hate they went out of business.

thetoolman

The weight is right, just seems like it would be a bit awkward to pack being rounded. But it does look like it will get the job done.

Having never had anything like that, how long does it take to cool so you can pack it up? Minutes, hours, etc.? If I am packing up camp I don't want to be sitting around waiting for my stove to cool if I am chasing down a big elk, deer, bear, etc.

1shot1kill

Re: Pimped out my Shelter & Sleep System

Poser I hope so. Everything I have read about the tent has been positive. Just wandering do you run a liner in any of your tent stove combos? I was wondering how bad the tent condensates? I figured with a good fire condensation shouldn't be that big of a issue. I just can't justify the price of a kifaru liner and the weight. Your thoughts?

Latest posts