Pics of food plot planted 07/21/07

tnbassman

About 4 acres planted in soy bean, red ripper peas, iron clay peas, sunflowers, sorghum, corn, with one corner in a clover-chicory mix. I will take and post some close ups later but theese were taken from my sun room this morning. Ive got a camera out and tons of tracks in it so maybe I will get some pics of the 16" or 17" eight pointer to post soon.

foodplotJuly07005.jpg

foodplotJuly07006.jpg

tnbassman

Here are some close ups took this morning before work with eveidence they are hitting it. I bought this farm in October and this is my first attempt at a food plot other than wheat, oats, rye, and der put out last October. I am open to any and all suggestions any one may have after looking at theese pics.

foodplotJuly072003.jpg

foodplotJuly072010.jpg

foodplotJuly072013.jpg

foodplotJuly072004.jpg

foodplotJuly072009.jpg

foodplotJuly072005.jpg

foodplotJuly072011.jpg

Winchester

LMAO, no, only one that thinks he is!!!lolj/k man whats goin on, havent seen you in a while, been winning any money? I've bout quit fishin tournaments, my 2 boys keep me too busy with sports, barely have time to hunt! Food plot looks good!

tnbassman

I had one hell of a April ( one bag over 15, 4 over 17 and one of those was on the hill in 3.5 hours and one over 19)but have struggled here lately. Your boy Darren came down and schooled us at Solway a few weeks back and that was the first time I had saw him there in years. I guess he had a good teacher on the Hill.

Winchester

I dont know about the teacher, lol. Somebody told me that you had caught some good bags back in the spring! I fished 2 or 3 on Cherokee with Jackson and did pretty good, caught some 3 and 4 lb chunks but thats about it other than Hybrid and Rock fishing up there, had a blast catching them on top for a couple weeks there! Getting ready to get fired up with the bow, Season opens in KY Labor day weekend, soon as we get a little cool down I'm headin up there! BTW, when is Dewaynes last Tourn??

156p&y

Hey that looks great. Here in our area if we'd planted anything around then I'd be taking pictures of dirt only. Our place is the driest I've seen anywhere in TN.

Latest posts