PI Buck Hunt

Mike Belt

Looks like only 3 Tndeer members got the PI buck draw. Anymore out there? I got it with 8 points going in. I figured it would take another year. I see they allow a doe and a buck. Last time I was there it was just a buck.

catman529

congrats on drawing it. I got the doe hunt so I look forward to seeing the place even though I will never hunt a buck there. Aint no rules against shooting a buck with a camera out there...

Mike Belt

I guess it was 9 years ago when I was last drawn. On our scouting day the wind blew 30+ mph and it rained/sleeted/snowed from sunup to sundown making it a miserable day. There was also a mix up in the instructions on how we could use ATVs so we ended up walking more. Still, the sign was unbelievable. We saw deer and a few shooters but could never close the deal. With that experience under my belt I know where I'll head out looking to begin with. I'm really anxious to see if the past floods changed anything I saw before.

mrw

Looking forward to it! Me and a friend of mine will be there. Hopefully will get to meet some of you guys while we are there.

fairchaser

Andy S.":riunixqa said:
Mike Belt":riunixqa said:
Irby, Don, Layne, and I will be there.
Good deal. That means I can gun hunt y'alls stands at Ames on that weekend, YIPPEEE! :tu:

I expect to hear some good stories and see some good pictures guys. Best of luck :D

Latest posts