Sold/Expired Pay it Forward users;

Unicam

Pay it Forward;

If you have an item that you no longer use or need but dont want to sell it, post it in here. If you need that item, claim it, but pay it forward by posting up another item that you no longer need or use or want to donate. If you need an item, post a thread in here, if someone has that item, Pay it Forward with something else to someone else. There are many ways to pay it forward, the only fast rule I will maintain in here is that no money changes hands in return for an item, thats what the Classifieds are for.

Kimber45

This is a giveaway thread so lets be fair for sure :) Everyone won't be able to 1up everyone else, or sometimes even meet the value of what they received but that's ok in my book.. I plan on adding a few things along whether or not I find anything else I want on here or not... I do think its important to at least offer up something decent for receiving something decent as, that is what it's all about :)

FOX FIRE

Not to complicate things but What determines who gets the item in case of mulitple replies ??

The standard first "I'll take it." ??

Carnage

Wonderful idea!! I remember times in my life I had little to nothing and being able to possibly help someone with these small items we don't use is great!
Also a great way for people who like to "try out things" to pass around the ones that didn't make the cut!! :) Good job TNDEER!!

blackhawk611

it is fun i have done it before , BUT BE sure you give out you r name an mailing address when you call dibbs in the PM TO THE PERSON THAT IS GIVING UP THE ITEM.

Latest posts