Sold/Expired Aero Precision AR - .224 Valkyrie *MIXING IT UP*

Specializedjon

Gonna try this ONE LAST TIME

Aero Precision upper, lower and BCG chambered in .224 Valkyrie. Magpul butt stock and grip. Comes with Vortex Viper optic shown (still have the box). Will include 200ish factory rounds of .224 with the deal. 22" or 24" barrel (I'll confirm). Let me know if you have any questions. Less than a box through it.

*Make me an offer! Not a "I'm a Librard" offer….a real offer.

Willing to separate the rifle, scope and ammo.

Trade offers welcome. No hi-points gasman

Will deliver to West TN (Jackson area) or anyone in Middle TN

Attachments

• IMG_1274.jpeg
    IMG_1274.jpeg
    277.4 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_1271.jpeg
    IMG_1271.jpeg
    285.2 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1273.jpeg
    IMG_1273.jpeg
    230.4 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1272.jpeg
    IMG_1272.jpeg
    252.9 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

Pilchard

Consider this- I will get you a new Ruger from the animal shelter, a sixer of IPAs and a can of dip... I will come to your house to make the trade and I will get my son to bring his guitar for a rock n roll concert. We drink your whiskey and I leave with the gun, my son and his guitar.

Deal?

Specializedjon

Consider this- I will get you a new Ruger from the animal shelter, a sixer of IPAs and a can of dip... I will come to your house to make the trade and I will get my son to bring his guitar for a rock n roll concert. We drink your whiskey and I leave with the gun, my son and his guitar.

Deal?
you're the high bidder so far. I'll keep this offer in my back pocket of my skinny jeans. My only counter offer would be a "twelver" instead of a sixer. I want you to have a couple too 😂

Latest posts