Paul Finebaum Call-in Show

Hangnail

Spurhunter said:
Updyke Nation is lucky to have a Tennessean here to defend their honor. It's interesting that you have such passion and dedication for a university you didn't attend in a state you don't live in. If it helps I don't approve of the Tennessee fan that stole your lunch money everyday and made you a bammer. :(

I don't think it's productive to bash a school that is superior academically, regardless of who someone pulls for. I also don't think it's productive to rehash my history of being an Alabama fan, especially for you. It's already been done.

If anyone's lunch money and girlfriend was stolen by a rival, it's obviously you as I've never encountered anyone as hate filled as you. If your attitude was a picture, you'd be first in line at PeopleofWalmart.com. You need to check it out. You might be there already.

Spurhunter

Hangnail said:
Spurhunter said:
Updyke Nation is lucky to have a Tennessean here to defend their honor. It's interesting that you have such passion and dedication for a university you didn't attend in a state you don't live in. If it helps I don't approve of the Tennessee fan that stole your lunch money everyday and made you a bammer. :(

I don't think it's productive to bash a school that is superior academically, regardless of who someone pulls for. I also don't think it's productive to rehash my history of being an Alabama fan, especially for you. It's already been done.

If anyone's lunch money and girlfriend was stolen by a rival, it's obviously you as I've never encountered anyone as hate filled as you. If your attitude was a picture, you'd be first in line at PeopleofWalmart.com. You need to check it out. You might be there already.

I hate Wal Mart. I support the small businesses in my community. Goes back to that loyalty thing you know nothing about.

Hangnail

I caught a few minutes of his radio show going through Birminghamm a few years ago. I wasted about five minutes of my life doing so. I watched his SEC Network show when it first came on for a segment. It's as blah as his radio show was. He's way too dry and based on comments from people that live down there, he changes his stripes depending upon who's hot at the time.

Spurhunter

TeamMainStreet said:
I can't stand Finebaum or his little snarky co host but at the same time I can't help but watch.

Honestly I DVR it and fast forward through most of it. I love the phone calls though. You know it's a resident of alabammer when they start screaming and asking "do you understand me???" Row tie row!

Latest posts