Paul Finebaum Call-in Show

Wrangler95

I really get a kick out of the redneck drunk Alabama fans that call in,it's hilarious!!If you have never watched,you should!

Spurhunter

Phyllis gets all the credit but EVERY caller from alabammer screams like a rassler! I hate to admit it but some of them are Auburn fans. Guess it's a statewide thing. Great interview with Coach Jones though.

G8rntn

Spurhunter said:
Phyllis gets all the credit but EVERY caller from alabammer screams like a rassler! I hate to admit it but some of them are Auburn fans. Guess it's a statewide thing. Great interview with Coach Jones though.

Yeah not sure why all of them scream...

Mudbone

Spurhunter said:
Mudbone said:
Ever listened to the vol rants?

Probably vandy fans disguising themselves as Vols. Since it would be a total embarrassment to call and talk about their own miserable program, why not try to make Tennessee look bad?
Call finebaum and let him know that. I'm sure he will agree with you. Your voice could be on tv spurhunter!!

Spurhunter

Updyke Nation is lucky to have a Tennessean here to defend their honor. It's interesting that you have such passion and dedication for a university you didn't attend in a state you don't live in. If it helps I don't approve of the Tennessee fan that stole your lunch money everyday and made you a bammer. :(

Latest posts