Osceola

PickettSFHunter

Congratulations! I can't say I'm jealous though. The South Florida public land hunts I've seen on video are just as you describe. A rat race!
It's crazy, it really is. The guest permit thing is really abused from what I have seen. Several families putting everybody's and their uncles cousins in it for it 😂 I know on this hunt, a guy camped next to us was hunting on his daughters permit. When FWC asked to see the daughter…"oh she's 15, she's asleep in the truck". FWC just let it go. I was camped next to them and never once saw a teenage girl…. That same group had a member that was alittle behind to the check-in. So, when the gate was opened, they positioned their other two trucks in both lanes of the road and slow rolled until that member caught up, basically blocking everyone else off. Just nuts.

Spurhunter

It's crazy, it really is. The guest permit thing is really abused from what I have seen. Several families putting everybody's and their uncles cousins in it for it 😂 I know on this hunt, a guy camped next to us was hunting on his daughters permit. When FWC asked to see the daughter…"oh she's 15, she's asleep in the truck". FWC just let it go. I was camped next to them and never once saw a teenage girl…. That same group had a member that was alittle behind to the check-in. So, when the gate was opened, they positioned their other two trucks in both lanes of the road and slow rolled until that member caught up, basically blocking everyone else off. Just nuts.
Wow. That is crazy! I can't hunt public land in TN. No way I could deal with that circus! You made it work for you though.

rem270

Congrats man. One of my good friends I met in Arkansas dad went to Florida and hunted with Cuz this weekend on the veterans hunt and killed his first Osceola.
Screenshot_20230305-015434_Facebook.jpg