Order came in......

Shanman

......and looks like it was dragged here. :roll: Seems like a lot of reviews on amazon report damage, best I can tell is that China uses the cheapest cardboard they can get. Parts package was missing and I'm sure it fell out at some point. Called customer support and they are sending the parts, soon I hope. This is the cart I decided to try.....
https://www.amazon.com/Rage-Powersports ... B005DS7DPO

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Shanman

Parts came in just a few days after calling customer service. Goina use bolts and wingnuts to replace as the spring pins fall apart, 2 were junk right out of the bag. Mounted handle in upward position and I don't have to bend over to pull it, feels better like that.

Mike Belt

That'll work. A little tip... See if you can get or rig up some wheel covers. I had to stop to remove limbs, etc. from the spokes of my tires all the time. I think it was Cabelas that had plastic wheel covers that remedied that problem.

fairchaser

Next time buy American made. China stuff is copied and made like crap most of the time. I know cause I've bought it too.

ImThere

I have the same cart I have drug many, many deer with it. My tires broke the first year. I ran some duct tape around the rim a few times, drilled a hole for the stem and put tubes and tires on it. That was like 5 years ago! Lol get the tubes with fix a flat in them already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shanman

Well I have never had a cart and all my buddies swear by them so figured I would give one a try, plus at 49 I'm sure not in shape like at 39. Lol Hadn't thought about wheel covers but it makes sense especially if made from a lightweight material. Figure if a wheel breaks I would replace with a tire/tube, seems like that would ride better than a solid tire anyways. Thanks for the tips, I'll definitely keep them in mind. fairchaser......I'm with you brother about the china junk, this cart was purchased because of its price, was not my first pick for sure.

BULL MOOSE

Sold mine....first time 8 used it, I lost clips and parts on 700 yard trip back to car. 2nd time at fort Campbell, it was a huge help once I got heavy buck to road.

This year, I'm going to try a sled. If that is not a better experience, I'll have to debone. TN requires deboning meat now anyway before coming into state.

Latest posts