One last look at the utter ineptness of the refs last Satrday!

THEdonkey0515

Sad really.

I don't understand the point of replay if they are still going to miss calls like this.

If anyone watched the titans game, A Fumble that would have been returned of TD was replayed and also missed it was a obvious Fumble to anyone that seen the play.

Displaced_Vol

It's all over in all sports. Maybe it's all the new camera angles and replays but it sure seems like officiating across the board is piss poor.
If the power 5 football schools ever break away from the ncaa it would be a nice priority for them to recruit, train and fairly compensate competent officials. Performance reviews throughout the season and post season.

UCStandSitter

It was bad. We were sitting on the 40 and I could see Austin Peay's receivers lined up over the ball the whole game. Not called once. I don't like to blame officiating but it was abysmal. We couldn't get into any kind of rhythm in the first half due to the constant ticky tack penalties they were calling on us yet AP could do no wrong. Baffling... I knew the team we were playing sucked but I didn't expect a lousy officiating crew as well. Had to play against em both.

PalsPal

I tell ya who is the worst at calls if MLB plate umpires. I mean 7"-8" out of the zone and you hear STRRRRRRRIKE! 🤣

I don't watch much baseball anymore, but will see something from time to time of obviously bad calls.

I think BB may go to computerized balls and strikes before too long.

wayne

Officials deserved the mustard treatment. Would have probably happened in a conference game.

Latest posts