One last fight ..BBD

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
This story started 11/21/19 when I had my one and only encounter with with buck which was a 10 sec clip of a beat up looking buck well under weight. Fast forward ... after hunting all week I was cut short on my Saturday morning hunt after finding a young buck hung in the fence. After grabbing wire cutters the buck was freed and walked away practically unscarred. Thinking my vacation was over I began packing up and preparing for a 3 hr drive back to GA. Though I received a call from my mother informing me that she was only an hour away and that I should wait and hunt the evening hunt. I got back in the stand around 1pm and got settled in. An hour had pasted I was gonna try a rattling sequence. 5 mins passed and the squirrels began going crazy... as my heart began racing I realized it was simply a hawk trying to catch the squirrels. Or so I thought... as I turned back around this guys was standing at 15 yards... bristled up and ears back I squeezed the trigger and he dropped in his tracks! Exactly a year to the day he showed his self! I am still in awe! Rough score of 153 7/8 after deductions 145 6/8.View attachment 61720
Your dads hand?
Tell me that was done on purpose for yugos n giggles!

Last edited:

Latest posts