Ohio State vs Michigan State

BamaProud

OHVATN":30ldivdy said:
BamaProud":30ldivdy said:
mtn cur":30ldivdy said:
Look what happens when Ohio State actually plays somebody

This. 67th Strength of Schedule and ranked 3rd in the Nation...ridiculous. Michigan State is in the same boat...they haven't played anyone either their SOS is 57th. I think between the 2 schools they have only played 1 top 40 team between them until tonight.

Whatever. What will be your excuse this year?

And by the way, your weather forecasts suck. :shock:

Excuse for what? Alabama seems to be doing very well.
And grow up, I don't think I have ever provided you a weather forecast.

Scioto

Vermin93":323s3mcn said:
Hard to believe how much MSU dominated statistically. Dantonio is one heckuva great football coach. You gotta respect the toughness he instills into his teams.

I really scratched my head at some of Ohio State's offensive play calling.

I have no hair left. Did Zeke touch the ball more than 2-3 times in the second half in wind and rain?

Scioto

BamaProud":1op157sa said:
OHVATN":1op157sa said:
I have no hair left. Did Zeke touch the ball more than 2-3 times in the second half in wind and rain?

Is that your excuse wind and rain? Wasn't MI State playing in the same conditions?

First, grow up and learn how to take a joke.

Second, exactly. Wind and rain. Run the running back with 15 straight 100 yard games (237 vs big bad inbred Bama). JT played a horrible game. Play calling was horrible as well.

Vermin93

Elliott averages about 20 carries a game and he only got 12 carries today in crappy conditions, which is when you would typically ride your workhorse. That said, MSU did a great job of keeping him in check when he did get the ball, so it's hard to say if more carries for Elliott would have gotten the job done. With only 5 first downs and not even 22 minutes of possession, tOSU just didn't have a lot of plays to work with.

Personally, I really hope tOSU gets a bowl game opponent from the SEC. That would provide some quality entertainment on this forum. :tu:

Scioto

BamaProud":26yfiztk said:
So Mi State had nothing to do with it whatsoever.

Sparty had everything to do with it. Better game plan. Better play calling. More Ohians.

Don't say anything about SoS. On $EC chickenshit Saturday. Glad the Tide rolled over Charleston Southern.

Scioto

Vermin93":2eplzga3 said:
Elliott averages about 20 carries a game and he only got 12 carries today in crappy conditions, which is when you would typically ride your workhorse. That said, MSU did a great job of keeping him in check when he did get the ball, so it's hard to say if more carries for Elliott would have gotten the job done. With only 5 first downs and not even 22 minutes of possession, tOSU just didn't have a lot of plays to work with.

Personally, I really hope tOSU gets a bowl game opponent from the SEC. That would provide some quality entertainment on this forum. :tu:

12 12 12 Fffffffffffing carries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My old college buddy might have to circulate his resume. But I think it's that damn Youngstown Cardinal Mooney alum Tim Beck. Why can't Kelly hire him.

Scioto

BamaProud":2njiy4ls said:
Or maybe OH State was just over-rated, as the statistics I posted above clearly indicate is a good possibility. ...but what do I know...I'm just an inbred Alabamian. :)

On you know what Saturday and you post that load of garbage!

TraumaSlave

The only team they both play that is worth a shiat just might beat OSU next week. MSU got lucky, real darned lucky to beat Michigan. That give UM only one loss, Utah. Fast forward to next week. Big 10 champ with a win over OSU. Instead, playoff implications abound.

mtn cur

mmmmmmm K...Ezekiel Elliott: "Honestly, that was my last game at the Shoe. There's no chance I'm coming back next year."

mtn cur

YahooForde: Elliott: "I think I do deserve more than 11 carries. ... I don't know what was going on."

Latest posts