Ohio State vs Michigan State

iowavf

I think they'll win but not sure about 14? MS has looked a little off starting with the Nebraska game so have to see if they can get it together.

Wrangler95

Well,I picked OSU to win in the Pickem contest but I hope they lose,I dont believe they will win by 14 pts either!

Scioto

Incredible defensive effort. 132 yards for OSU on O. Sparty deserved the win. They were the better team. Two back-up QBs.

What can I say? My 1000th post. Such a disappointment.

Vermin93

Hard to believe how much MSU dominated statistically. Dantonio is one heckuva great football coach. You gotta respect the toughness he instills into his teams.

I really scratched my head at some of Ohio State's offensive play calling.

BamaProud

mtn cur":xrv7xq3l said:
Look what happens when Ohio State actually plays somebody

This. 67th Strength of Schedule and ranked 3rd in the Nation...ridiculous. Michigan State is in the same boat...they haven't played anyone either their SOS is 57th. I think between the 2 schools they have only played 1 top 40 team between them until tonight.

Scioto

BamaProud":1n2pqkp5 said:
mtn cur":1n2pqkp5 said:
Look what happens when Ohio State actually plays somebody

This. 67th Strength of Schedule and ranked 3rd in the Nation...ridiculous. Michigan State is in the same boat...they haven't played anyone either their SOS is 57th. I think between the 2 schools they have only played 1 top 40 team between them until tonight.

Whatever. What will be your excuse this year?

And by the way, your weather forecasts suck. :shock:

Latest posts