Ohhh the irony

cbhunter

Bammer Mac

Attachments

• IMG_3053.jpeg
    IMG_3053.jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 18

Spurhunter

You just can't make it up. The more the sports forum's bloviating buffoon experiences diarrhea of the mouth, the more he gets slapped down! You'd think he would've learned to STFU decades ago, but he just can't. I bet he has a permanent indention in his face from stepping on rakes all his life!

PillsburyDoughboy

The irony is that Mayes was drafted in the first round WAY ahead of miton and Mayes will be riding the pine right next to mikton but MAYES is considered to be the future of the franchise.
Expect milton to transition into tight end or be another NFL team hopper like Dobbs spending 2 games a season at any given franchise . He ain't gonna cut it as a QB in the NFL.He did not cut it as a QB in college football.

cbhunter

The irony is that Mayes was drafted in the first round WAY ahead of miton and Mayes will be riding the pine right next to mikton but MAYES is considered to be the future of the franchise.
Expect milton to transition into tight end or be another NFL team hopper like Dobbs spending 2 games a season at any given franchise . He ain't gonna cut it as a QB in the NFL.He did not cut it as a QB in college football.
Never expected Milton to make an nfl qb. But the irony stands 😂

First rounder bammer qb gonna be replaced by a 4th round Milton

Qb room is crowded and the talking heads say Mac Jones is the man on way out

PillsburyDoughboy

Never expected Milton to make an nfl qb. But the irony stands 😂

First rounder bammer qb gonna be replaced by a 4th round Milton

Qb room is crowded and the talking heads say Mac Jones is the man on way out
Hello ???

Mac Jones transferred out already.

LOL

PillsburyDoughboy

Thanks for keeping up with the nfl cause I obviously don't 😂
"Follwing" the NFL Trevor Lawrence has had his fair share of injuries so that may be in the back of the minds of the Jaguars. If he goes down again Jones will be there to fill the role. JAGUARS GOTTA bargain in Jones as he was considered damaged goods over Belicheck . How he goes from having a Pro bowl bid his first season and total bust remains to be seen in the patriots organization IMHO and on moat circles.

Stay tuned .

volboy

This clown is our very own NFL reporter. He follows the league closer than anyone here. 😅
Hmmmmm, reckon who saban is talking about when he is speaking about internet trolls. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"It amazes me that some guy sits in his basement, probably in his mom's house, probably in his underwear, probably overweight and he puts something on the internet and anybody cares about what he thinks," Saban said.

PillsburyDoughboy

Hmmmmm, reckon who saban is talking about when he is speaking about internet trolls. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"It amazes me that some guy sits in his basement, probably in his mom's house, probably in his underwear, probably overweight and he puts something on the internet and anybody cares about what he thinks," Saban said.
Saban is talking to fans that post external factors that effect players. I doubt any vol players are reading the sports forums on Tn Deer. LOL

Latest posts