official bama vs tigers national champ thread

Scioto

Ok Clemson DC. Alabama has a tight end.

By the way Titans fans, I hope you now understand why Derek Henry won't be a first or high second round pick. He has lost millions tonight regardless of how this game turns out and it looks like it's going to be Bama. Kenyon Drake. Dagger.

Oh the horror.

Deerbuster1996

OHVATN":1jmfxhak said:

By the way Titans fans, I hope you now understand why Derek Henry won't be a first or high second round pick. He has lost millions tonight regardless of how this game turns out and it looks like it's going to be Bama. Kenyon Drake. Dagger.

Oh the horror.
What?
Henry
31 car 149 yards and 2 tds against the #1 team
He is playing pretty good

PillsburyDoughboy

Deerbuster1996":1wuarjrv said:
OHVATN":1wuarjrv said:

Oh the horror.
What?
Henry

I would say so considering Clemson is throwing everything they can against him to shut him down

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scioto

PillsburyDoughboy":n9pbqcur said:
Deerbuster1996":n9pbqcur said:
OHVATN":n9pbqcur said:

Oh the horror.
What?
Henry

I would say so considering Clemson is throwing everything they can against him to shut him down

You're both right. What did I miss while my wife was yacking at me about the Powerball?

Deerbuster1996

THEdonkey0515":150m4sfb said:
I would think a lot of backs would have well over 100 yards with 30+ car. Running behind that O-Line.
Clemson is doing what Bama did to LSU. Fournette got close to 30 car and only 75 yards. Henry is doing very good and so is the OL with Clemson sending 6+ guys down the middle each play.

PillsburyDoughboy

Not bad for a team that is not even a top 8 team huh? Bam!!! Roll Tide! Suck it all you haters

Latest posts