Night hunting

Akurn

I wish we could get the ban on night time predator hunting lifted. I used to hunt in Illinois at night and it sure is fun.

Blue5

Why would you wanna hunt at night when you can kill em just as easy in the daylight? The fun is watching them come to the call. Night time would be to dangerous in my area!

paradis1142

stik said:
BSisco5 said:
Never really got into it but I thought you could out of deer season?
the only things you can hunt at night in tennessee are coons, possums and bullfrogs.
yep and that should be outlawed if you are discharging a firearm. Plus it just gives poachers an excuse that they use to be out there.

showmehorns

Blue5 said:
Why would you wanna hunt at night when you can kill em just as easy in the daylight? The fun is watching them come to the call. Night time would be to dangerous in my area!

Not dangerous in my area at all. Having never hunted ANYTHING at night, I think it would be a change of pace and give you yet another reason to be in the woods (like I need another one of those!).

farmin68

paradis1142 said:
stik said:
BSisco5 said:
the only things you can hunt at night in tennessee are coons, possums and bullfrogs.
yep and that should be outlawed if you are discharging a firearm. Plus it just gives poachers an excuse that they use to be out there.

Sometimes I wish we had a "dislike" feature to click on. Sheesh.

Yotehntr

tndrbstr said:
I hope they don't...To many folks hunting at night for deer the way it is now...imo

Sooo then making it illegal to do something keeps the people that break the law from breaking the law?
laught30.gif
I mean stop and think about that... folks that break the law don't care about the law... Don't restrict folks that obey the law because of lawbreakers! Get real! That's the same logic as the liberals use to try and ban guns!

paradis1142

farmin68 said:
paradis1142 said:
stik said:
BSisco5 said:

Sometimes I wish we had a "dislike" feature to click on. Sheesh.
I was being sarcastic, night hunting for predators should be legal. If you can coon hunt at night then there is no reason not to predator hunt.

Akurn

First of all, a poacher is going to poach no matter what is legal. Secong, when I used to hunt at night I used a 12 ga. shotgun, not a rifle. Shotguns are obviously much safer than a rifle. You can kill more predators at night than in the day. Period.

MKWood

It should be legal. Anything to decrease the population. Poachers will poach anyways, and eventually they will be caught. The best time for predators is at night so that's when we should be in the woods... IMO.

varmint1111

Funny how Demoncrats think if you outlaw something that is already illegal it will prevent people from doing it. They don,t really care if it prevents the majority of people from enjoying the sport. If poachers are going to poach a deer they are going to do it if i am hunting yotes at night or not, why do i have to be punished. We will wait till hogs & yotes take over then try to do something about it after it's to late. To you anti-night hunters how many fawns do you think yotes eat a year? Do a search and you might change you mind! Yotes will kill more deer than poachers.

varmint1111

Thats what demoncrats do, try to change the subject and not talk about the real issue. You might have to do some research and then speak about facts , we don't want that do we?

Latest posts