What night vision or thermals are y’all using?

Hymie3

I just got my one leaf commander nv100. It's my first go at night vision. It's a snap on that goes on your existing scope. You can also use it as a hand held. It took me a little bit of adjusting but for the money it's pretty awesome. You can use it in the daylight also and it records video and takes pictures through the scope. when it's mounted to the back end of your scope it adds several inches so it puts it closer to your eye. I haven't shot with it yet but I imagine I will need to be aware of recoil (30-06) right now. YouTube has some good video reviews of it.

hillbillyfab

Got a buddy who owns a few, Sig, ATN and Pulsar. When I asked him which was his favorite, he replied it was definitely the Pulsars. Take that for what it's worth. Thermals are on my wish list, but I've held off until I can educate myself more on them.

Smoke

I've got an ATN X Sight 4K pro for night vision. Go ahead and plan on adding a different IR light to get good range out of it. It works well but it is heavy. About 2 pounds for the scope and then weight of IR light depending on how big you go. I also have a 3D night vision unit you can put on any scope you already have. It takes a few minutes to get it set up to see and you're looking at a screen on back of scope instead of through. It's a little different using it
For thermals I use Pulsar. I have a thermion 2 XQ 38 for a scope and a Pulsar axion for handheld scanner. Another one to look at would be the AGM Adder. Save some money over the Pulsars and videos I've seen are pretty good.

JCDEERMAN

Thermal Pulsar XQ38. Not sure if they still make it or not, but I've had great customer service from them. I've had to call them twice. Once I sent it back because the battery casing wasn't settling and couldn't get power. They fixed it, as well as pixels on my thermal screen. Free of charge. The other time the mounting rail screw broke. They are very specific screws. They sent me a whole new rail with screws free of charge. I went with them due to reading about their customer service. Since these fixes a couple years ago, it's been flawless and touches bullet holes at 100 yards off my .223

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
Gotcha.. just didn't know if they did any last minute changes for Tennessee. Know that's been a big topic of discussion the last coupes years.
NIGHT "Hunting" isnt legal here in TN . NIGHT DEpredation is perfectly legal without permit and can use thermal. Its stupid but you should never be "hunting" at night , only depredation. Its all about the terminology

Latest posts