Nick Saban Media Days

PillsburyDoughboy

Pretty much know how that script is gonna go.

We are evaluating the progress of our QB on a day to day basis and giving each QB reps equally and judging them day to day and evaluating them. We won't know till we know. He never gives the media OR the other side any advantage. Hes the GOAT.

buckaroo

We are evaluating the progress of our QB on a day to day basis and giving each QB reps equally and judging them day to day and evaluating them. We won't know till we know. He never gives the media OR the other side any advantage. Hes the GOAT.
WoW! never heard of a coach so smart! I bet Heupel will tell everything even show people our trick plays

Trey13

"We"

You are so freaking weird. You ain't doing anything but wishing you was his wife

PillsburyDoughboy

"We"

You are so freaking weird. You ain't doing anything but wishing you was his wife
It would be remarkable to have a civil discussion with you without the kindergarten theatrics and name calling but I realize that's never going to happen. It's not in ur nature.

Please go back and re-read what I typed. Clearly I was speaking /typing in a 3rd party voice . In this case anticipating what Nick Saban was going to say .

But yet. Somehow I'm the weirdo when ur stalking my every comment with the word weirdo.

Have a great day

Trey13

It would be remarkable to have a civil discussion with you without the kindergarten theatrics and name calling but I realize that's never going to happen. It's not in ur nature.

Please go back and re-read what I typed. Clearly I was speaking /typing in a 3rd party voice . In this case anticipating what Nick Saban was going to say .

But yet. Somehow I'm the weirdo when ur stalking my every comment with the word weirdo.

Have a great da
Then separate "he's the Goat" you moron