NIB Camo Savage ML II $665

Appalachian American

Hey everyone. For those who didn't see this in the "general" forum. I got lucky and found a place in NC that has some savage Ml's in stock for a fair price.

Laminate/blued barrel $610.00 + shipping

Camo/Blue barrel $629.00 + shipping

Just wanting to help anyone out that is wanting one of these. I just bought a camo'd one for [color:#FF0000]$665[/color] with shipping and all to my door!

Call Doug @ HG & H sports.. Conover, NC (828) 459-1405 Nice folks over there.

-BnDHntn

tnyotehunter1

HomeNorth CarolinaConoverH G & H Sports
Custom Search
Web
..H G & H Sports828-459-1405 About Us
by H G & H Sports :

Company Address/Location:4819 N Nc 16 Hwy, Conover, NC 28613 Hours:7AM-8PM MON-FRI 7AM-7PM SAT,7AM-5PM SUNPayment:Visa, MasterCard, DiscoverGuns Uses:SportingOutdoor Sports & Activities:Guns, Bows, Ammunition

Appalachian American

Just came in the mail today! :grin:

9a1bdc3e.jpg

3e6bdbb6.jpg

cecil30-30

Buk-n-d0eHntn said:
Yes Sir. My first smokeless.

I figure on shooting it when I can get the fixins rounded up.. Powder.. Scale.. Powder tubes.. & some lead to sling. [Xtp or Sst ( I think the xtp looks cooler)] :D
Im in the same boat as you.I bought mine right after christmas this year,and I ain't even shot it yet.Im still rounding up all the gear that goes with it.Heck I ain't even got a scope for it yet,still saving for that one. I got some powder,and primers,and I got a set of talley 1 piece mount and rings for it.Still need a scale,and some bullets and sabots,then i'll be ready to go.

Appalachian American

I really like the factory sites on this gun. I tell you what cecil. We ain't too far off. Maybe we could get together sometime and do a little shooting?

Better yet, you ever put in for quota hunts? I've been looking for someone to show me the ropes.

Latest posts