NFL draft

TreyB

Its the same ole same ole every year.

BTW, I thought you didn't like the NFL anymore?

huntinkev

They are making it a big deal on the news every morning. I guess they got the situation with the trees settled. News said they were beginning to build stage this morning and traffic will be jacked up downtown for the next several weeks. I won't be going around. I figured they would have the draft in the music city center or something, not sure what the stage is needed for down on Broadway and 1st.

TreyB

PillsburyDoughboy":2gwl67oi said:
TreyB":2gwl67oi said:
Its the same ole same ole every year.

BTW, I thought you didn't like the NFL anymore?
I just asked if anyone was getting into the hype

I wasn't meaning that bad

PillsburyDoughboy

Bone Collector":qbr3yd32 said:
no I am not. I think it will be a good thing for the city, but I am glad I don't live there or have to go there during the draft.
I can't imagine it. The city will be in gridlock. PArking downtown is allready a min of $30 and can be $50 . I would imagine Uber and LYFT will be the only real option for getting in downtown. Or rent a scooter.

Bone Collector

PillsburyDoughboy":29fvelcl said:
Bone Collector":29fvelcl said:
no I am not. I think it will be a good thing for the city, but I am glad I don't live there or have to go there during the draft.
I can't imagine it. The city will be in gridlock. PArking downtown is allready a min of $30 and can be $50 . I would imagine Uber and LYFT will be the only real option for getting in downtown. Or rent a scooter.

I've seen it as high as $30 on game day, but that is on the other side of the river, so I can imagine right around the stadium it could be $50. that is insane just to park.

TreyB

PillsburyDoughboy":29vt5ro6 said:
Bone Collector":29vt5ro6 said:

Uber and Lyft increases their rates depending on certain times of year and events. New Years Eve and things like this.

wayne

TreyB":lf97ocw7 said:
PillsburyDoughboy":lf97ocw7 said:
Bone Collector":lf97ocw7 said:

Uber and Lyft increases their rates depending on certain times of year and events. New Years Eve and things like this.
Uber tip from an Uber driver:we requested an Uber on Broadway late one night. The driver told us to walk 2 blocks off of Broadway and the fare would be 30%-50% cheaper.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Latest posts