New redfield scope

Whelen Man

R.I.P.
They may be good scopes but putting the big red R on the side of the objective bell just kinda ruins it for me. Just not my taste I guess.

TNtrapper

I bought one a couple months ago from Midway. I put it on my M1A and have put around 200 rounds through it with it on. The glass is good and clear and no problems so far. IMO its a good buy. Cant tell much difference between it and a VX2 Leupy.

A

Anonymous

another Made in USA product

I want to get one for my Savage 10ml (also made in USA)

mr.big

I have a 1972 6x Widewiew on my 25-06,,Daddy bought it all new when I was 5,,its on it`s second bbl now,,probably needs its 3rd,thinkin about goin 6.5-06 next time

Tiny

Stihl slinger said:
http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/redfield.asp

shop Tennessee business first-same price as Cabelas

And better on some items than them or midway.I have got a few things form them latealy only bad side is the sales taxes,BUT even then the total cost has still balanced out with others even when considering shipping.

Tiny

Tiny said:
Kimberman said:
New Redfields, Leupold Rifleman. Same, Same.
Could be but I don't think so.

Kimberman said:
If you compare the specs in your Cabelas catalog, they are the same.

This may be like a Chevey vs GMC Truck, you get one thing on one that you can't on the other.

Double checked both catalog on them and YES they do SPEC the same for feild of view,measurements,weights and such. BUT there is one difference the Redfields use 1/4" click adjustments while the Riflemans use friction adjustments. May or not share the same glass and coatings,and there is a price difference.

SO they ain't the same-same. ;)

nock

I have an old one on my .270 that I love. Have had it for many years. They use to be a really good scope. Then I heard their quality went down. Don't know about the new ones.

Latest posts