RMcGee

Hey guys. My name is Ryan McGee. I live in Clinton, TN with my family. I grew up in West, TN outside of Memphis, but have been in East TN for 6 years. My main love in duck hunting and fishing, but I got more interested in deer hunting last year. I killed my first deer in 2020. Looking forward to learning more from this group!

Thanks to my buddy Rodney for telling me about the group!

Eli103

Rodney Jennings? if so thats my dad. welcome and there is plenty of people on here willng to help you with being a better deer hunter.

RMcGee

Rodney Jennings? if so thats my dad. welcome and there is plenty of people on here willng to help you with being a better deer hunter.
Yes sir Eli! I was at your house this afternoon talking to your dad for a while. I gave him some 20 ga shells for some .22 ammo. Im gonna bring yall some duck breast in a few days or so.

Eli103

Yes sir Eli! I was at your house this afternoon talking to your dad for a while. I gave him some 20 ga shells for some .22 ammo. Im gonna bring yall some duck breast in a few days or so.
sweet! you'll fit in real good here. enjoy your stay on the best campfire on the internet

cbhunter

thank you sir. looking forward to seeing what this is all about
It's a little slow (the site) in the off season in my opinion but there is a wealth of knowledge to be learned here for newbies as well as seasoned veterans. It will pick up as season gets closer.

I'll throw out a tip. Find a scrape or make your own as the rut nears, pee in it and hang a trail cam over it. Prob one of the best things I ever learned here.