NEW HOYT 2011 BOWS JUST ARRIVED!!!!!

just wanted to let everyone know we have just received a few of the new 2011 hoyts. we received the rampage, rampage xt, and the crx32. we have these set up if anybody wants to shoot one or check it out

switchbacker

i looked at the turbohawk and i really liked it, i have a mathews and without the sts sytem its louder than my old bowtech tomkat,, i am for sure going to be looking at hoyt after christmas

hunt55

I have shot the new CRX & I belive the maxxis to be louder than the CRX & the new fuel cam is pretty smooth aswell, I also shot the new rampage & it is going to be a very good set up aswell, anyone looking for a new bow should check out the new hoyts<<<<<<<<<<

ground check

On my way home from work last week I stopped by Steve's Gun & Archery to shoot the new Hoyt CRX 32. They had one set up ready to shoot. It was AWESOME!!!! It was smooth,quiet and very accurate. I was very impressed with the bow and service I received at Steve's. I will be back to buy a new bow.

oakclimber

switchbacker said:
i looked at the turbohawk and i really liked it, i have a mathews and without the sts sytem its louder than my old bowtech tomkat,, i am for sure going to be looking at hoyt after christmas
You won't be disappointed with the Turbohawk. I love mine and very smooth and very quiet.

switchbacker

just put my mathews on ebay,, gonna go with the turbohawk,, the only question i have is will my fuse quiver and stabilizer fit the hoyt? also should i change arrows, i use easton fmj's now,, and love em

Latest posts