New Hodgdon Powders Update.

Tiny

I mentioned seeing this in a Shotting Times article a month or so ago ,looks like the Hornady powder they use in there ammo "Superformance" and "Leverevolution" is or soon will be out.

Hodgdon's website has it listed now with data wasn't there the last time I checked.Still haven't seen any of it yet.

http://www.hodgdon.com/rifle.html

Ambusher

Those powders will be rolled out at the Shot Show this year. They say none will be sold til then. They have 7000lbs of each ready to package!

Tiny

Longhunter said:
Thanks Tiny!

If you see any data for 270, 30-06, 45-70. Let me know!

Will do I would love to see the data for the 3006 after seeing that for the WSM.

Tiny

Ambusher said:
Those powders will be rolled out at the Shot Show this year. They say none will be sold til then. They have 7000lbs of each ready to package!

Well that means about this time next year most likely.

You wouldn't by chance have any info on an a new Alliant Powder for ML's and Cartridges "Black Dot"?? saw it in a Grafs flyer but no other info yet even from them.

Ambusher

Its the latest "re-birth" of MDM's "Black Mag". Supposedly a colaberation with Alliant has perfected the consistancy and performance. I dont think it will un-seat Black Horn as the best of the best!

Latest posts