New guy in the woods

Safari Hunt

I'm retired and loving every minute of it. Haven't been really dedicated to hunting in the past but have a grandson who is interested in hunting and fishing. We'll be sharing time in the woods and wetting a line. I took up a hobby/job about three years ago as a writer and photographer. Any excuse to hunt and fish. I'm a Hunter Education instructor and work with the TWRA with instructor certification. 2014, I got my certification as an NASP instructor, working with a local elementary school. Looking forward to reading the threads and posts. Never too old to learn.

Safari Hunt

Thanks. When did AR become part of Tennessee? ;) Used to sell sporting goods; had a customer in R'ville. Loved the drive from Glenwood to Hot Springs.

Safari Hunt

Thanks for the welcome.
Have a lot of respect for the state of Arkansas. Spent a lot of time there from Little Rock south to the LA state line. Spent several days in Little Rock when my grandson played ball with the Travelers. We found a great BBQ place in NLR- Hog Wild BBQ. Wife tasted the potato salad and found it to be different than others. She determined it had sour cream in it. Confirmed by the manager. She has educated taste buds.

Andy S.

Welcome sir to the best campfire on the internet. We just had a server upgrade and site overhaul, all for the better! You are joining at a good time. Lots of good folks on this site.

Latest posts