New Fermenttation Chamber is full

BamaProud

Well not at capacity, I can take some aging wine out and get another fermenter in there if I want to take out some of the aging wine:
2013-04-10115435_zpsd4d9ad59.jpg

Top left Carboy 5 gal Apfelwein still fermenting. It should be done soon, but needs to age a while. Probably won't be consumed until about deer season.
Top right Carboy 5 gal Hefeweizen bulk aging ready to bottle in a few days more days. It will be ready for consumption in about a month.
Box on left 14 bottles of White Zinfandel bottle aging to be ready mid-summer.

Right center Bucket fermenter 6.5 gal Apple Ale fermenting for just a few days. It will ferment for another week to 10 days then bulk age for about 3 more weeks. It will be ready for consumption around the end of May.

Box at the bottom is another 14 bottles of White Zinfandel bottle aging to be ready mid-summer.

Next on deck is a Cream Ale...or maybe an Oktoberfest.

backroads

Man you got a lot going on there. I am just getting started in brewing home wines. I did the standard first test of just using grape juice to see how it turned out. I should be bottling it this weekend. I'm trying to decide what I'll try for the next batch.

A six pack will sit in the fridge for months so I won't be brewing any beer.

buckaroo

Iv'e bottled about 60 gallons of red wine this year, muscadine and blackberry, so far they've turned out pretty good. I have my carboy's in my basement, I'm wondering if I need to put them in a warmer spot.

Latest posts