Nephew killed one.

rem270

Awesome!!! What gun is that? Very similar to a .35 Marlin I have. I imagine it's a .35 or 30-30
Marlin 30-30 gold trigger. My dad bought it new in 1980 and hunted with iron sights until about 1994 when I got big enough to go. He then put a scope on it and I killed my first deer with it and a pile more with it over the years. Both my cousins killed their first deer with it and a bunch more friends killed their first deer with it. My nephew starting using it 2 years ago and doesn't want to use anything else and has staked claim to it lol.

JCDEERMAN

Marlin 30-30 gold trigger. My dad bought it new in 1980 and hunted with iron sights until about 1994 when I got big enough to go. He then put a scope on it and I killed my first deer with it and a pile more with it over the years. Both my cousins killed their first deer with it and a bunch more friends killed their first deer with it. My nephew starting using it 2 years ago and doesn't want to use anything else and has staked claim to it lol.
We have a .35 Marlin that my dad shot his first deer with back in the 60's. I also shot my first deer with it almost 30 years to the day - both button bucks. Few others we know shot their first deer with it as well. To this day, it is my go to gun. I keep it in pristine condition

Latest posts