need some info!!!

Buck Assassin

I'm planning on buying my first bow. thinking about the parker wildfire xp and the buck-hunter xp. does anybody on here have one? how do you like it? just looked up the redhead kronic looks like a pretty nice bow. does any body know who makes redhead bows? i'm looking for one thats set up and ready to shoot for under 400 bucks. I here some good things about mathews and diomand but ive heard they get pretty expensive. what do yall use and would recomend as a good first bow? any info is appreciated. Thanks

Double Drops

I really do love Mathews bows because they fit me well, their customer service is second to none, and their bows are excellent. If you're just starting out, I would take a look at the Mission line of bows. Mathews makes them and their not as expensive as the regular Mathews line.

Radar

I'd recommend going to several pro shops and checking out their line ups in your price range . Find a bow that fit's you and your budget . It's very important to get the proper draw length and a comfortable draw weight for you .
A good pro shop can get you setup and started out right .
Mission , Diamond , Reflex , PSE ,Martin , and Parker all make good affordable bows.

nabowhunter

shoot as many bows as you can before you buy. Don't let a name be your deciding factor. I think you would be very pleased with Parker, Mission, Ross, Martin, or PSE and stay in your price range.

Parker does have great customer service and waranty.

Radar

The most important aspect of getting a first bow, regardless of the brand , is getting the proper draw length bow , and getting it setup properly by a good pro shop .
Skipping this step to save money will cost you many headaches down the road with an ill fitting bow that will lead to shooting form problems .

TheAirMan

If you know some bow hunters in your area ask around to find a good place to go. Just because they sell bows and do some work doesn't mean they are a "Pro" shop.

JDBinTN

Radar said:
I'd recommend going to several pro shops and checking out their line ups in your price range . Find a bow that fit's you and your budget . It's very important to get the proper draw length and a comfortable draw weight for you .
A good pro shop can get you setup and started out right .
Mission , Diamond , Reflex , PSE ,Martin , and Parker all make good affordable bows.

Good advice radar, I would also add I've had good luck at the pro shops finding used bows at a good price that where in excellent shape.

BowGuy84

good advice Radar. Get a bow that fits you and feels good in your hand and it will shoot great. I shoot an '04 parker phoniex and have shot it so much it is second nature.

Also ditto to the quality of Parkers customer service, but this can be said for a lot of bow companies now days.

Latest posts