Need some help pricing a rifle and scope, please..

Davy

I have a Kimber 8400 Montana .270 WSM that is 98-100% and a Leupold VX-II 3-9x40 scope. The rifle is in gray composite with only a coupe very light handling marks (that you'd have to look for to see) and the scope looks like it just came out of the box and has Butler Creek covers. If anyone has a blue book and could get me a value for the rifle I would greatly appreciate it. Pretty sure it's in the $950-$1050 range but want to make sure. Thanks!!! :grin: ~Davy Rainey

Davy

It's a great rifle. You can shoot quarter groups with it out past 100 yds. I just bow hunt more than I rifle hunt, and I am wanting to start competition shooting and need to sell to buy a new pistol. Also, I'm a woman and it's a little more rifle than I bargained for. It really doesn't kick that much, but it is a big boy gun.:blush: rdl65, thanks for the look up. I appreciate it. Gunbroker.com has this condition rifle priced at $950, so I figured it was in that range. It's been babied, that's for sure. jmoreland, in case anyone is interested, I am willing to sell the rifle by itself or with the scope. I need to sell both, though, either way. If anyone's interested, I'll post pics on here today and we can talk about a price through messaging. Thanks guys!

Latest posts