NEED MAJOR HELP WITH COYOTE HUNTING!!!!!!!

buckslayer17

i am 17 years old and i live in sevierville
i never predator hunted before i got a few calls but dont really know wat to do
i need to know things like location,weather,best times to go,how to call properly,moon phases,etc.
pretty much everything so if someone can give me some tips id appreciate it...... :confused:

plinker22

Glad to see you finally on TnDeer BuckSlayer17. You said you were going to join... and here you are.

Welcome to TnDeer. I hope someone helps you with the Coyote Questions.

Here is a great picture I got of you with your first Bow Buck this year. You like?
ImportedPhotos00800.jpg

stickler

Buckslayer I am in seymour but have been coyote hunting in sevierville. I have been a few times and called one in but I couldnt get a shot. Good luck

Velocity kills

Went this morning in Sevierville. Had one circle around. No Shot.Scent control is a big part of predator hunting. Learning by experience is also the key to success. Calling is a big part too. start at a low volume...call for a min. or so and wait for five. If they are around...Your location is picked out. They are smart and a blast to hunt.

JohnnyDollar

you ought to watch "Predator Quest" it comes on one of the outdoor channels on direct tv and it is basically a how-to show on hunting coyotes,bobcats,etc... He tells how to set up and different techniques. Real informative. :cool:

cateyes

Welcome aboard. Just getting started on yote hunting myself. Just keep reading there are alot of experts on here.

WORM82

they have been breeding for a few weeks and most are still in pairs and very territorial i would use only coyote sounds right now. and also check out tnpredators.com. last sat feb 20th me and a good friend won their east tn predator contest.

Latest posts