Need 4 hunters for missouri duck hunt

Hunter0678

Anyone interested in joining a guided hunt in south east Missouri? we would arrive saturday 12/21/13 and hunt sunday and monday. I need 4 people as I had this hunt booked since last year and had some folks back out due to various reasons. It will be 6 people in the pit blind plus the guide. The hunt is over flooded rice fields. Breakfast and lunch provided in the blind. The guides is a great guy and we have hunted with him for the last 4 years. The hunt is 150/day per hunter. The hotel is about 75/night. The blind is about 20 min from the hotel. This is a fun hunt with pleanty of birds and a good variety also. Let me know.

You can check out the guides web site here:
http://www.fallinfeathersoutfitters.com/index.htm

HDUKE1986

Man Missouri is a awesome place to hunt I always go to mound city Missouri in the upper left corner of the state to snow goose hunt and its always a blast if I wasn't so busy with my little boys I'd be all over this deal

Hunter0678

We normally hunt till around 3-4pm CST but we have hunted dark to dark before durring the no limit snow goose hunts. Also depends on how the birds are flying and limits.

Hunter0678

Anyone... singles, pairs too, just looking for 4 total or can go five at the most for the blind. From what I have seen since opening day they have had great mixed limits.

Latest posts