My view this morning

encore06

Hoping a decent buck or fat doe will show. This farm has a low deer population even thought they have an abundance of food, water, and cover. River is behind me and runs the length of the corn field

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 233
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 231

encore06

FYI, hunting from a vehicle seriously limits a hunter, since I can only shoot from the drivers window. If a deer comes from my right, behind, or in front, I can only watch. Most of the time I park and get out of the vehicle, but today I didn't want to tackle the soft ground and took the easy way.

Snake

FYI, hunting from a vehicle seriously limits a hunter, since I can only shoot from the drivers window. If a deer comes from my right, behind, or in front, I can only watch. Most of the time I park and get out of the vehicle, but today I didn't want to tackle the soft ground and took the easy way.
I better not do that I'd end up shooting a window out .

hbg1

I know I can since I'm in a wheelchair and have Dr note.
I wasn't trying to disrespect you or anyone else, I thought I had read on the Twra regs that the vehicle had to be inoperable and stationary. forgive me if my question offended you or anyone else it honestly wasn't meant that way

encore06

I wasn't trying to disrespect you or anyone else, I thought I had read on the Twra regs that the vehicle had to be inoperable and stationary. forgive me if my question offended you or anyone else it honestly wasn't meant that way
I didn't take your reply as disrespectful, offensive or anything like that. I just saw it as an inquiry, and responded back by what I was sure of. The TWRA reg can be confusing. Seems like it contradicts itself.

Latest posts