My New Baby......Knight Long Range Hunter (Pics)

Howa

Tough decision but I went with the Knight. This is the Disc Extreme Long Range Hunter....50 cal., stainless fluted match grade Green Mountain Barrel, match grade trigger, laminated, guaranteed 200 yard groups (don't know who's gonna guarantee them, since Knight shut down this week), but anyway, it is a fine gun nonetheless. I know, Savage this, Savage that, blah blah blah....well, a Ferrarri is a nice car too, but I don't own one of those either. That Savage wouldn't have done me any good if I didn't have any money left for a scope, powder, etc. If this gun is half the gun that the Savage is then I did quite well since I paid 1/2 of the cost of a Savage! I'm a Knight man, they'll be back.
DSC01247.jpg

DSC01245.jpg

DSC01246.jpg

DSC01248.jpg

DSC01249.jpg

A special thanks to tndeer101, that's who I bought it from, a super nice guy. Nice to meet you this morning Tom.

Kevin B.

Great looking MLer! And from what I've heard from other owners of the Long Range Hunter, it'll be a tack driver. Congrats on your purchase. Need a range report!

Howa

stovepipe said:
sweet rig

take extra care of that green mountain 'stainless' bbl

mine rusted in the bore (just a wee bit) but still ticked me off

I've got a Knight T-Bolt, it has the stainless Green Mountain Barrel,had it for about 6 or 7 years, no problems at all, that barrell still looks like brand new after I clean it up.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Wow man that is simply AWESOME !!!!!!
I am sure that will be a tack driver right there.
VERY nice.
Congratulations.

tndeer101

I'm glad you are pleased with it. Nice looking scope. By the way, the Illinois land I looked at was awesome. Saw a bunch of turkeys and some little ones about quail size. The guy showed me some sheds from Feburary that were huge. I'm definitely going to join the club. Good shooting!!!

Latest posts