My best buck!!!!

Sasquatch Boogie Outdoors

That's a dream buck. What a stud. Did you know he was in there, previous pics, etc? Congratulations to you and thanks for posting that. 👍🏻
I had never been here until this week. A friend of a friend of a friend allowed me to hunt his 33 ac. Scouted on topo, it was blazing hot all week and slow but the switch turned on Thursday morning and here he came…. Total luck I saw him, total luck I hit him, and total luck we found him… guess the stars aligned.

batten_down

I had never been here until this week. A friend of a friend of a friend allowed me to hunt his 33 ac. Scouted on topo, it was blazing hot all week and slow but the switch turned on Thursday morning and here he came…. Total luck I saw him, total luck I hit him, and total luck we found him… guess the stars aligned.
Gotta love it when that happens. Post the video here when you finish it. Looking forward to watching it. Congrats again.

Ski

When it's meant to be, there's nothing you can do to screw it up no matter how hard you try. That buck was yours, a gift from the maker. No luck about it. Congrats on an outstanding hunt!

Latest posts