My best buck to date!

jbranham63

These trail camera pictures are from September and I killed him on November 13th chasing 4 does. I woke up late on this particular morning and decided I would go to an area were I had a stand and see lots of does to try and kill a doe. Instead of using my stand, I just walked over the hill into a cedar thicket that had a 4 wheeler trail through the middle of it. About half way down the hill I jumped a doe. I walked about 20 more yards and found a good tree to sit down against. About 10 minutes later I hear deer coming through the thicket. I first see 4 does then I hear him grunting. I then spot him and can tell he is a good sized buck. I had a can doe call so I used it and the does came towards me and luckily the one he was right behind crossed the trail at about 60 yds. I hit the can call when he was about to trot across the trail and he stopped almost facing me and I knew this was my only chance so I shot and he dropped in his tracks. Only deer Ive ever killed that got bigger as I was walking up to him. haha! Talk about being pumped! I was and was completely caught off guard that I had gone to try and kill a doe and got my best deer ever. I have been hunting since I was 10 and now I am 28 so it just goes to show you that you never know when the big one will step out. Kinda crazy how things work out bc opening weekend we lost one of our best hunting lands. These trail cam pics were taken about 2-3 miles from where I killed him. He is a mainframe 10pt with 2 sticker points at the base of his left antler that were 1 inch and 1 1/8 inch each. These arent great pics as they are all from my phone. What do yall think he would score and age? He is already at the taxidermist and I am having him keep the jawbone so I can age him when I get him back. I am a big guy too being about 300+ pounds so the last pic doesnt do him much justice. haha!