muzzle loader info

RockMcL

Two of my sons have picked up Monstrum scopes that were very reasonable and clear/bright for price point. Last one I helped sight in and I was impressed when a 72 click adjustment moved the impact exactly as calculated which was a testimate for both gun & scope...

Headhunter

I would get a burris Fullfiled in that price range. Actually I hunted with a BSA on one gun for a few years, great scope til it got bumped the least bit, had to be extra careful with it and they would die at for no reason. Great customer service, I could go to a store, it has closed, but they would hand me a new one when one "died" (the crosshairs like to fall out of them). Doesn't do any good when the scope fails and you have a deer you want to kill out in front of you. I have 2 that I have had for a long time, they are "ok" glass, but for sure tough, don't have to worry about them getting knocked off easily. IMO, never a Nikon, not even when they were in the scope business and it is not a matter of if they will fail, but when.

The scope is one piece of hunting equipment you want to spend all you can afford on. If I knew for sure my longest shot was going to be 60 to 80 yards, personally I would trust open sights more than I would an inexpensive scope.

knightrider

Rogerssportinggoods.com has it for 69.99,
ADF55F22-5836-4FC6-99ED-E4700FBF0E6A.png
ADF55F22-5836-4FC6-99ED-E4700FBF0E6A.png

Latest posts